Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo

It's that time again...National Novel Writing Month.  The challenge of wickedly writing 50,000 words in 30 days.  I love November 1 for this reason alone!  Halloween is over and now I can hibernate 'til spring get busy working on that story that's been hanging around inside my head.

I mentioned NaNoWriMo on my photo-a-day blog, which, by the way, is going to have to take a back seat to the writing for now.  This will be my 6th year to participate and hopefully my 2nd win.  If you're keeping score, that doesn't look so great.  That's okay, it doesn't look so hot to me either, but every year I get in there and give it my best.  One thing I have going for me *knock on wood* is that I've already suffered a cold/allergies before November, so I don't anticipate being down with some creeping death as with previous years. 

How many words have I written for NaNoWriMo today? 0
How many words do I plan to write today? 2,000

Support and encouraging words are always welcome.  Once NaNoWriMo returns from doing "maintenance" I'll list my profile page back here, and anyone else participating can feel free to add me as a writing buddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment