Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 of Nanowrimo

 
 
 
 
Day 4 of NaNoWriMo.  I'm already exhausted because I chose to stay up late the night before and write until 5 AM. 
 
Didn't get much writing done today (Saturday late), but I've made up for it tonight.  My project of cleaning out the closet to organize old scrapbooking stuff and gathering clothes to take to the resale shop took over, and then while going through a box of books I found one my mom had given me and I started reading it.  I'd stuck it in the closet because I didn't think I'd ever read it, and then I couldn't put it down.  I read to chapter four before I passed out from exhaustion from lack of sleep. 
 
I'm at 5,573 words right now.  So knee deep in filler, I wonder if I'll ever find a story in there.
 
How are you doing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment